পুরোটা পড়ার সময় নেই ? ব্লগটি একবার শুনে নাও
“Study 48 hours a day.”
“Drink pani-pora every hour.”
“Revise till the 0.01th minute before the exam.”
Admit it, you have all heard the above lines at some point in your lives ‘to ensure your best performance admission tests’. Since we are obviously all too familiar with what to do before the exams, here is a list of 8 things you MUST NOT DO before the admission tests we all dread more than The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
1. Do not stay awake all night
Unless you are Tony Stark and you can become an expert in thermonuclear physics in one night, do not try memorizing 396 pages of Gyankosh’s GK book the night before your exam.
Every extra second in the exam hall is more precious than the One Ring of Power in the Lord of the Rings!
2. Remember than one pest of a math problem you could never solve in one go? Yeah don’t attempt that at the last minute either
It might lower your self confidence for a certain amount of time, and what if that happens during your exam hour?
3. Don’t forget the admit card, no matter what happens
If you forget a pen you can borrow/buy it from anyone/anywhere. But if you forget your admit card, chances are slim you are going to get one in time.
4. Don’t be late
Every extra second in the exam hall is more precious than the One Ring of Power in the Lord of the Rings
5. Do not get stuck
No matter which section you start with, never get stuck. You need to answer as many as possible, not as difficult as possible.
6. Avoid sneaking or taking help from others
1. It is considered to be unfair and before you know it, your copy might get cancelled. Yeah, that’s possible.
2. You can never be sure if the other person is right. So isn’t it better to try for yourself rather than taking the risk of losing some marks?
7. Don’t keep any part completely unseen till the last moment
You never know, the latter part of the question might be easier.
8. Never panic, not even for a second
Because trust me when I say this, it is a pre-requirement of these admission tests that you be absolutely calm and mentally active. The more you panic, the more you’ll be pushing yourself further away from the possibility of passing the test eventually. The way I see it: How well you do in the test ∝ 1/level of panic.
These two/three hours of your admission test will decide which path you are going to walk in for the rest of your life, if luck doesn’t make things happen the other way around (yeah, no pressure).
So make sure after ten years when you look back, you are not sorry for a mistake that could have been avoided quite easily.
Wish you all the best.
Visit 10 Minute School’s website: www.10minuteschool.com
If you want to unleash the writer in yourself and contribute for 10 Minute School, simply send your write-up to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org