Don’t have time to read? Then give it a listen
Yes, I’m talking about PowerPoint. Many might think, what’s new in this old boring thing? What if I tell you that you never really saw the TRUE POWER of PowerPoint – Exaggeration? Nope! You can literally do anything & everything with this single software – yes, EVERYTHING!
1. Information + Graphics = Infographics. This is the new way of communicating your message. Package your information with a great visual and it sticks in the mind of your viewers.
2. You probably saw an amazing animation and thought “Damn! I wish I could make something like this.” Ah well, now you actually can!
3. “You need to know illustrator to start designing” – said the person who never really tried PowerPoint properly. Illustrator is amazing and you can do almost similar designs within a shorter period of time just by using PowerPoint.
All the designs in this website are made in PowerPoint: http://10minuteschool.com/
4. There are hundreds of new digital firms out there making a ton of money by managing social media pages of different companies. Little do you know that these are just PowerPoint slides exported as images!
All the posts in this page are made in PowerPoint: www.facebook.com/10minuteschool/
5. If you are pro at this, then you can design mind blowing CV, cover letters, reports, banners, posters and much more by using this easy to use software!
Well I can go on and give you 100 more reasons why you MUST learn this one software. Noticed how I never mentioned the software for making presentations. Because, that’s what everyone does and as a result, they go on to produce boring things. Now you’re probably thinking where to start and how to get better at this.
So this is where to start:
OUR EXCLUSIVE POWERPOINT COURSE FOR FREE!
And this how to get better: OUR FACEBOOK GROUP NAMED POWERPOINT & PRESENTATION LAB!
Just like I tried to unlock the hidden treasures of PowerPoint for you, do the same for your friends by sharing this article with them. Because sharing is caring, my friend.
Visit 10 Minute School’s website www.10minuteschool.com
If you want to unleash the writer in yourself and contribute for 10 Minute School, simply send your write-up to the following e-mail address: email@example.com