Mrs Nilufar Ahmed is teaching her son Adib how to make easy snacks at home. She is reading a set of instructions from a recipe book.
List of ingredients
1. Two pieces of bread
2. Cucumber – 2/3 slices
3. Butter or mayonnaise
4. Egg (boiled/fried)
7. One slice of cheese
How to make
1. First, take two slices of bread.
2. Spread the butter thinly on one side of each slice.
3. Then, put a slice of cheese on the buttered side of the bread.
4. After that, put the egg on top of the cheese.
5. Next, arrange slices of cucumber and one tomato on the egg.
6. Later, place the other slice of bread on top.
Your sandwich is ready now.
If you want you can cut the sandwich into two halves and serve.
a) He lost his father at the age of eight.
b) At the age of nineteen, he joined the army as an ordinary soldier.
c) Kazi Nazrul Islam was born on May 25, 1899.
d) At the age of eleven he showed his poetic genius.
e) He worked as a baker in his boyhood.
f) His poems inspired our freedom fighters during our war of liberation.
g) He died in August 1976.
h) It was a tragedy that he had been suffering from a cruel disease since 1942
i) In 1914, the First World War broke out.
j) He remained almost half dead for the rest of his life.