- Chandernagar is ___ kilometers away from Kolkata
- Majumder took lessons on mime from Jogesh Dutta during _______.
Read the passage carefully and answer to the questions given below:
Partha Pratim Majumder was born in 1954 in Pabna to a family of artistes. He spent most of his early years in his big ancestral home, situated in a small locality known as Kalachandpara. At that time Kalachandpara was well known for its cultural activities. There were festivals and various types of cultural shows round the year. Majumder's father, a photographer by profession, was an art lover. He taught and inspired his son to appreciate different forms of art.
Majumder went to live with his aunt in Chandernagar, 30 kilometers away from Kolkata in 1966. It was there that he first came across a mime artist named Jogesh Dutta. The way Dutta narrated stories without uttering a single word, left Majumder spellbound. He took lessons on mime from Dutta in his mime academy in Kolkata from 1966 to 1972.
Partha Pratim Majumder was born in ____.
- What was Majumder’s father by profession?
- Majumder spent most of his early years in ____.
- When did Majumder go to live with his aunt?