No one shall be subjected to arbitrary. interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience, and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right to equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
শব্দার্থ: বিধিবহির্ভূত, অযৌক্তিক
Synonym: irrational, frivolous, unreasonable
Antonym: logical, reasonable
Synonym: intervention, intrusion, obstruction
Antonym: encouragement, aid
শব্দার্থ: পত্রবিনিময়, চিঠি আদান-প্রদান
Synonym: refuge, sanctuary, shelter
শব্দার্থ: নির্যাতন, নিপীড়ন
Synonym: maltreatment, oppression
শব্দার্থ: বিপরীত, বিরূদ্ধ
Synonym: adverse, contradictory
Antonym: consistent, agreeable
Synonym: dispossess, strip
Antonym: give, endow
শব্দার্থ: অধিকারদান করা
শব্দার্থ: ভঙ্গ, ইতি ঘটানো
Synonym: divorce, partition
শব্দার্থ: সম্মতি, অনুমতি
Synonym: compliance, permit, approval
Antonym: disapproval, disagreement, rejection
শব্দার্থ: মৌলিক, অপরিহার্য
Synonym: elemental, crucial, integral
Antonym: auxiliary, minor, trivial
শব্দার্থ: প্রকাশ করা, ঘোষণা করা
Synonym: disclose, reveal
Antonym: hidden, ambiguous
শব্দার্থ: রীতি, উদযাপন, পালন
Synonym: celebration, compliance
Antonym: neglect, unorthodoxy
শব্দার্থ: সমাবেশ, সভা
Synonym: cluster, association
শব্দার্থ: সংঘ, সমিতি
Synonym: equal, identical, proportionate
Antonym: unequal, different
Synonym: edge, limit, borderline
Multiple Choice Questions